Fall, a time when trees are filled with bountiful colors, and the air has a crisp autumn smell.
Fall is also the season for pumpkin-flavored everything.
If you are a fall lover, you are probably looking forward to the upcoming holidays, the much needed weather change, and of course, football season!
So, as the leaves are about to change, here are 5 things to LOVE about fall.
- Cooler Weather. Let’s face it, the 100-degree days have overstayed their welcome in Oklahoma. It is finally time to bring out sweaters again and enjoy a fresh, cool breeze. Also, the bugs are starting to dwindle, and the nice autumn days allow you to enjoy the outdoors again, rather than dreading the heat.
- Football. Football is like no other sport! Whether you enjoy the Friday Night Lights, the Saturday College GameDay or Sunday’s primetime games, we can all cheer for our favorite football teams again! And also, let’s not forget the delicious tailgate food.
- Fall Festivities. Whether it is Fall Festivals, pumpkin patches, hayrides or a corn maze, tis’ the season for all the outdoor activities. If you are looking for a great local activity, look no further, here is an updated list of local pumpkin patches, corn mazes and hayrides, plus much more: https://www.pumpkinpatchesandmore.org/OKpumpkins.php.
- Halloween. Halloween is full of spooky decorations, fun costumes and an endless supply of candy. A favorite time for many children.
- Thanksgiving. What better way to spend a holiday than stuffing your face with turkey and pumpkin pie? This is also the time of year for fellowship with family and friends, and of course, taking infinite naps.